Hey, coffee lovers and fitness enthusiasts are you looking to combine your morning cup of joe with your protein intake? Caffeinated protein powders are the answer! They supercharge your workouts, help you build those muscles, and even support weight loss.
Let’s dive into the top caffeinated protein powders of 2023, shall we?
What Are the Best Caffeinated Protein Powders?
We’ve researched extensively to provide a comprehensive list of the top-rated caffeinated protein powders. These products are an easy way to get enough protein and an excellent choice for coffee lovers.
Our Top Picks for 2023
Café Latte Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology®
Isopure Protein with Coffee Espresso
ISO100® Dunkin’™ Cappuccino
I earn commissions from some of the links in my articles. However, I only recommend products and services that I use and love.
Buyers Guide: How We Conducted Our Research on Caffeinated Protein.
When doing our research to find the best caffeinated protein powder, we considered the following factors:
- Pricing: We compared the cost of each product.
- Features: We looked at the critical elements of each product, including the amount of caffeine and protein per serving, the presence of artificial sweeteners or flavors, and the range of available flavors.
- Negatives: We noted any potential downsides or missing elements of each product.
Let’s dive in!
1. Dymatize ISO100 Caffeinated Protein Powder
Dymatize ISO100 is one of the most popular choices for caffeinated protein powder in 2023. It provides an impressive amount of caffeine and protein to jumpstart your day. ISO100 also provides added benefits such as improved energy, enhanced muscle recovery, and improved focus. It’s no wonder why this product is so popular! Not only that, but it tastes great too – making it a top choice for athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike. With Dymatize ISO100, your next workout will be one to remember!
- High protein content for muscle mass enhancement.
- Get a nice boost of energy with caffeine! It’s that little pick-me-up that keeps you going.
- Free from artificial sweeteners and flavors
Pricing ranges from $44.99 for 20 servings to $104.99 for 71 servings. Although it’s pricier, the benefits make it worth every penny.
Pros and Cons
2. Isopure Caffeinated Protein Powder
Isopure Protein Powder is a runner-up favorite, known for its pure, clean ingredients and high protein content. Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder with Caffeine is an excellent option for those seeking a high-quality protein source without added sugars. It’s packed with essential nutrients like vitamins B and D and also contains cellulose gum for added texture.
- Zero carbs, making it great for weight management
- Contains essential nutrients like vitamin A palmitate, potassium iodide, and folic acid.
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Each serving provides 25 grams of protein and 100 mg of caffeine
- Contains essential nutrients like vitamin D and pyridoxine hydrochloride
Pricing ranges between $65-76 for 41 servings. It is moderately priced considering the quality and benefits it offers.
Pros and Cons
3. Premier Protein Shake
Premier Protein is an excellent choice for those looking for a delicious, high-protein drink with a caffeine boost.
- Contains 30 grams of protein per serving
- Provides an energy boost from caffeine
- Available in various flavors, including iced coffee
A 15-pack of 11.5-ounce Premier Protein Shakes typically costs around $50-$60. It’s budget-friendly and offers excellent value for money.
Pros and Cons
4. Gold Standard Coffee Whey Protein Powder
Gold Standard Coffee Whey Protein Powder is renowned for its high-quality ingredients, including whey protein concentrate and natural coffee flavor derived from real coffee beans.
- Each serving provides 24 grams of protein and 120 mg of caffeine.
- Contains essential nutrients like vitamin E and sodium ascorbate
- Sweetened naturally without any added sugars.
A 2-pound Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Coffee Whey Protein Powder container typically costs around $25-$30. It’s budget-friendly and offers excellent value for money.
Pros and Cons
5. Kos Coffee Protein Powder
Kos Coffee Protein Powder is a plant-based protein powder that’s healthier for vegans or those with dietary restrictions. It’s made with natural ingredients like cocoa powder and green tea extract for added health benefits.
- Each serving provides 20 grams of protein and 90 mg of caffeine
- Contains essential nutrients like Vitamin K and manganese sulfate
- Free from dairy, soy, and gluten
A 2-pound container typically costs around $25-$30. Kos Coffee Protein Powder is moderately priced, considering its quality and benefits.
Pros and Cons
6. Café Latte Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology®
Shakeology Caffe Latte is more than just a protein powder – it’s a complete meal replacement drink. It offers a comprehensive blend of proteins, fibers, antioxidants, and essential nutrients, making it an excellent option for those on the go.
- Each serving provides 17 grams of protein and 75 mg of caffeine
- Contains superfoods like chia, flax, and quinoa
- Free from artificial sweeteners, flavors, and preservatives
A 24-pack of Shakeology Café Latte typically costs around $ 120-$130. Shakeology Caffe Latte is pricier, but given its comprehensive nutritional profile, it’s worth the investment.
Pros and Cons
Frequently Asked Questions
How much caffeine is in caffeinated protein powder?
The amount of caffeine varies by product, but most contain between 75-160 mg of caffeine per serving, equivalent to 1-2 cups of black coffee.
Can I replace my regular morning coffee with caffeinated protein powder?
Caffeinated protein powder can be a great alternative to your regular morning coffee, especially if you want to increase your protein intake.
How Can Caffeinated Protein Powders Benefit You?
Caffeinated protein powders can help increase your protein intake, which is beneficial for muscle growth and recovery. The added caffeine provides an energy boost, helping to improve focus and performance during workouts. Plus, they can help support weight loss by promoting satiety and increasing metabolism.
Are caffeinated protein powders safe?
Caffeinated protein powders are generally safe for most people when used as directed. However, talking to your doctor before starting any new supplement is recommended, especially if you have any health conditions or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What Are Caffeinated Protein Powders?
Caffeinated protein powders are a type of protein powder that includes caffeine. They’re designed to give you a double dose of benefits – protein’s muscle-building properties and caffeine’s energy boost. These powders can be mixed with water or milk to create a protein coffee shake, making them a convenient addition to your daily routine.
How long does caffeinated protein powder last?
Caffeinated protein powder typically lasts for 18-24 months when stored properly. This means holding it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. Keeping the container tightly closed is also essential to prevent moisture from getting in.
Wrapping it Up.
Caffeinated protein powders offer a convenient way to get your daily dose of protein and caffeine using your morning cup of coffee. Whether you want to build muscle, lose weight, or need an energy boost, these products can be a great option to add to your daily routine.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to consult a healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regimen.